IF YOU HAVE A FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNT
- Teaser: Give a teaser about sale such as, “The penguins are coming…” Your local rep can provide a photo to use if needed.
- Post a Photo: Post a photo of the kickoff announcing the state of the fundraiser and remind everyone what they are raising funds for.
- Share: Share the fundraising prize video on your page to build excitement.
- Appoint: Appoint a person to answer questions that are asked on the Facebook page.
- Q&A: If you are receiving the same questions via email or phone call, post the questions and answers on your page.
- Prize Photos: If kids can earn prizes throughout the sale, post photos of the prizes and a reminder of how kids can win.
- Incentives: If you are offering additional incentives, make sure to remind parents and students.
- Reminder: Post a reminder or countdown to the end of the sale.
- Pick-Up Day: Remind your school/group of pick-up day.
- After: After the sale, take photos of kids with prizes and incentives they’ve won and announce the winners.
EMAIL BLASTS OR SCHOOL EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS
- Kickoff: Email your school contacts to kickoff the sale and provide specific dates and instructions. Remind them what the money will be used for.
- Video: Send an email with a link to the prize video to get parents and kids excited about the sale.
- Reminder Email: Create a reminder email with the order turn in date and delivery day.
- Re-Cap: Send a re-cap of the sales and prizes won at the end of the sale.
SCHOOL OR GROUP WEBSITE
- Details: Post details of your fundraiser on the school website.
- Include: Include important dates and the reason for the fundraiser.
- End of Sale: Provide a re-cap at the end of the sale.